I've lost a part for my windshield, and I don't know what it's called.

If you have lost a part for your windshield, in the first instance please get in touch with a Rycote technical specialist.

Via the support platform, you should be able to submit photos of your windshield along with a written description of the missing part. This will allow the specialist to determine the necessary replacement(s).

Submitting detailed pictures showing the area of the windshield the part is missing from -- along with a concise, written description of the issue -- will greatly speed up the process of finding a replacement.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk